Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2nd flu shot....ugh

Tomorrow we go back to the pediatrician for the babies 2nd flu shot....yuk! Shot days at the pedi hurt mommy more than the twins, they are much braver than I!

I am going to ask the doctor if we could start adding some milk to their bottles.... I think they would like that. This morning they had a pancake, cereal and fruit and they ate everything!! My good little eaters!

This past Sunday we didn't have our usual Sunday dinner because the whole family was at "Family Night" at daddy's store. I was able to get a lot of Hanukkah shopping done as the babies stayed home with titi. Thank you titi!!! When the babies take their naps I run downstairs and get some wrapping done... I am definitely ahead of the game at this point.

This Sunday we will all be here for Sunday dinner.......hmmmm what to make???

No comments: