Sunday, March 4, 2012

1st birthday coming!!!

We are very excited about Maxwell & Mikayla's first birthday party! We decided on a Noah's Ark
theme. This was Howie's idea since we also like to do things in 2's!!!!

I have been getting together lots of great party ideas......

We will be gathering some of their pictures from their first year and gluing them to poster board in the shape of a #1. Maxwell's board in blue, Mikayla's board in pink.

We will have all the appetizers as fun "animal food".....teddy bears, goldfish, banana bread, Cheetos (cheetah)

I am going to decorate the bathroom in all zebra pattern

I am going to attempt to make a fish bowl with blue gelatin that has little fish swimming around, thank you Martha Stewart!

We hired Trudy the face painter from Jacob & Danica's first party!

I ordered cute onesies for them to wear with a Noah's Ark applique, and I also ordered cute bibs with a candle in the shape of #1....of course blue for Max and pink for Mikayla

I love planning my children's parties....

No comments: