Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time to relax???

It seems like I've have been on fast speed since Thankgiving! Now I am hoping to just relax a little bit with no Hanukkah, no parties to plan, no birthdays....

Just relax.......and start planning the babies 1st birthday party on April 15th!!!!!!! Not sure of what theme I want to do but I am going to start search the web for different ideas. Although it is a lot of work and planning I must say I do LOVE planning parties for my family.

Biggs news....we just signed Jacob & Danica up for Spring Soccer AND Spring t-ball. I am hoping to still be able to continue with dance for Danica and also Gymnastics for the two of them since they really seem to enjoy it....we will see if there are enough days in the week!

The Littles....good babies! Sleeping great, drinking bottle great, eating great! Maxwell now had five (5) teeth!!!! Happy little boy! Loves to clap hands and very ticklish! Mikayla....no teeth yet, she is strong and can sit up by herself with no help. Ticklish too! Her hair is starting to come in!

No comments: