Saturday, October 25, 2008

Starting from today 10/25/08

I've been wanting to "blog" for a while, but I haven't been able to find any time. I thought I would just start from today and go backwards, but I have way too many pictures to go through. So I decided (with Howie's directions) to start from today and just go forwards!!!

The babies are taking their morning naps now, so I started to get ready for tomorrows dinner. Set the table really nice. Since the babies came we have been having Sunday dinners at our house. At the beginning it was order in Chinese food, but now I have been cooking Sunday dinner. Our new house has a beautiful big dinning room so we eat in there to make it extra special. The babies even got high chair specifically for that room.

Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Lenny are here every Sunday and sometimes the other uncles and aunts stop in too. Tomorrow Uncle Eddie and Aunt Martha will join us and we are having turkey, mashed potatoes, veggies and home made cranberry sauce. Having a little trial run before the real turkey day!!

We look forward to Sundays when we sit down together and have a nice meal.

No comments: